- take good care of yourself this fall. eat well, stay active, laugh often. don’t be ashamed of taking a break when things get overwhelming. watch a movie, bake a pie, go climbing.
- don’t let personal time be lonely time. enjoy the coziness of being with yourself and a cup of tea, knowing that love is not a light that goes out when you leave the room.
- keep trying new things, even back in an old familiar place.
- take every opportunity to be loving, to be kind, to be fair, to be compassionate. don’t forget to notice the life surging all around you. don’t forget that yours is only a part.
- don’t forget your lover, but be alright without him. share your joys, keep your heart open, but accept the distance. everyone must be alone at times.
- be calm, be balanced, and be happy with yourself. don’t squander your time wishing to be somewhere or someone else.
- hold your own. don’t be afraid.